Note: we don't automatically have access to any of your Figma data. We only have access to the Figma files that you choose to import! 🔒
1. Open the plugin in the Figma file you'd like to import.
2. Copy and paste the link to that Figma file.
3. In your Figma file, click on the frames that have text you'd like to work on. Click Import to Ditto when you're finished!
4. Hang tight while we import the file into your Ditto workspace. 🎉
1. Navigate to beta.dittowords.com/projects and click Start a new project.
2. Go back to Figma and get the link of your Figma file. If you're in Figma web, this is the same URL as the one in the URL bar! If you're in Figma desktop, click the Share button and then Copy link.
3. In Ditto, paste the link into the Start a new project modal
4. Select the pages of your Figma file that have text you want to work on.
5. Select the Figma frames that have text you want to work on. Use the dropdown to toggle the page. Any frames you don't select will still get imported, but they'll just be hidden in your Ditto project. Your Figma file won't be affected by the frames you choose to import!
6. Click the Import button when you're done choosing frames. Hang tight while your project imports (this may take a few minutes). When it's done, click Go to Project →
7. In your newly-created Ditto project, open up the **Frames List**. The frames you selected during the import will show up at the top, whereas the frames you didn't select will show up in the Hidden Frames section. Your file is fully imported and ready to go! 🎉