Ditto allows teams to manage their copy from design to production with a single source of truth. Over 3600+ teams (from Fortune 500 companies to startups!) currently use Ditto.
Copy is currently the most under-leveraged aspect of building product, despite being even higher ROI than design and touched by everyone from legal to engineering.
We're backed by incredible investors like Y Combinator, Greycroft, Soma Capital, and founders/top operators from Doordash, Kabam, IFTTT, and Pinterest. We're a fast-moving team, and this role is an opportunity to join an early-stage startup as one of the first employees and directly impact how teams build product.
San Francisco / Remote 🌉
$140K - $200K, founding team equity
- design and ship new features and product improvements (from flows to prototypes to high-fidelity mockups)
- work closely with the founders to prioritize features on the product roadmap and understand ongoing user needs
- collaborate cross-functionally with engineers and customer success
- use and build upon existing design patterns
At Ditto, design plays an integral role in how we build product. Ditto’s co-founders both have a background in product design, and Ditto is used by thousands of product designers in their workflows. As our first design hire, you’d lead the design of new features that shape the future of how product teams work together.
- can cultivate design excellence, establish design patterns, and set the standard for future design hires
- loves tackling ambiguous problems and shaping them into concrete solutions — both at the system level and through the details
- is clear and empathetic communicators
- has 6+ years of product design experience
- is familiar with designing technical tools
- is familiar with Figma (and familiarity with front-end development a plus!)
- is able to rigorously balance speed with attention to detail (and understand that the two aren't mutually exclusive)