Ditto allows teams to manage their copy from design to production with a single source of truth. Over 3600+ teams (from Fortune 500 companies to startups!) currently use Ditto.
Copy is currently the most under-leveraged aspect of building product, despite being even higher ROI than design and touched by everyone from legal to engineering.
We're backed by incredible investors like Y Combinator, Greycroft, Soma Capital, and founders/top operators from Doordash, Kabam, IFTTT, and Pinterest. We're a fast-moving team, and this role is an opportunity to join an early-stage startup as one of the first employees and directly impact how teams build product.
San Francisco / Remote 🌉
$50-90K, founding team equity
- create including blog posts, help guides, documentation, and case studies
- engage directly with design, developer, and content communities
- work directly with founders on roadmap and marketing strategy
- build and maintain process for top-of-funnel marketing and conversion
- identify new areas/channels for marketing growth
- empathetic & clear communicators
- organized and detailed-oriented in your work
- self-motivated and able to create process/solutions from ambiguity
- familiarity or working experience with developer tools or design tools