Ditto allows teams to manage their copy from design to production with a single source of truth. Over 3600+ teams (from Fortune 500 companies to startups!) currently use Ditto.
Copy is currently the most under-leveraged aspect of building product, despite being even higher ROI than design and touched by everyone from legal to engineering.
We're backed by incredible investors like Y Combinator, Greycroft, Soma Capital, and founders/top operators from Doordash, Kabam, IFTTT, and Pinterest. We're a fast-moving team, and this role is an opportunity to join an early-stage startup as one of the first employees and directly impact how teams build product.
San Francisco / Remote 🌉
$125K - $175K, founding engineer equity
- architect and build solutions from start to finish
- build reliable and performant solutions, and improve performance on existing features
- work with third-party APIs and scaling existing features
- work directly with founders on roadmap and strategy
- help us grow the team by interviewing and onboarding future engineers
- communicate clearly and empathetically
- have 3+ years software engineering experience
- are willing to quickly learn new frameworks/technologies and execute independently
- are familiar with Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB