Ditto allows teams to manage their copy from design to production with a single source of truth. Over 3600+ teams (from Fortune 500 companies to startups!) currently use Ditto.
Copy is currently the most under-leveraged aspect of building product, despite being even higher ROI than design and touched by everyone from legal to engineering.
We're backed by incredible investors like Y Combinator, Greycroft, Soma Capital, and founders/top operators from Doordash, Kabam, IFTTT, and Pinterest. We're a fast-moving team, and this role is an opportunity to join an early-stage startup as one of the first employees and directly impact how teams build product.
San Francisco / Remote 🌉
$70-150K, founding team equity
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close for high-growth technology companies
- Build a strong sales pipeline and develop outbound strategies to create and nurture leads
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within accounts ranging from Enterprises to SMB
- Work directly with founders on sales and business strategy
- Collaborate with customer success, marketing, and engineering on customer relationships
- Have 2+ years of sales experience in a startup environment (ideally with a SaaS product)
- Communicate clearly and empathetically
- Desire to learn a technical product and effectively communicate Ditto’s value to potential customers across roles
- Are organized and detailed-oriented in your work
- Are self-motivated, willing to continuously learn and try approaches, and able to create process/solutions from ambiguity